The AREVA group
AREVA supplies high added-value products and services to support the operation of the global nuclear fleet.
The company is present throughout the entire nuclear cycle, from uranium mining to used fuel recycling, including nuclear reactor design and operating services.
AREVA is recognized by utilities around the world for its expertise, its skills in cutting-edge technologies and its dedication to the highest level of safety.
Through partnerships, the company is active in the renewable energy sector.
AREVA’s 44,000 employees are helping build tomorrow’s energy model: supplying ever safer, cleaner and more economical energy to the greatest number of people.
a world leader in nuclear power
- Uranium exploration, mining and concentration,
- Uranium conversion and enrichment,
- Nuclear fuel design and fabrication,
- Design and construction of nuclear reactors,
- Supply of products and services to maintain, modernize and extend the operating period of existing power plants,
- Recycling of used nuclear fuel,
- Coordination and support for projects in a radioactive environment,
- Nuclear site dismantling and reuse,
- Nuclear logistics, nuclear materials storage and disposal.